Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Big Ol' Box of Fun

I'm giving away a seat in Ella publishing's Spring Training 2012!  To learn how you can win, visit this post.
***********
This spring's scapbooking releases have my credit card in meltdown!  I couldn't wait to get my hands on a lot of the stuff, remember?  Well, my order from Stop and Scrap finally arrived!  I can't wait to play with my new pretties!


Pink Paislee/Heidi Swapp




My Minds Eye Follow Your Heart 



My Minds Eye Miss Caroline 



My Minds Eye On the Brightside



MME Lush/Pink Paislee



Lily Bee



Echo Park Note to Self



Echo Park Dots and Stripes/ This and That



 I don't think I've ever made an order that big before.  That box was heavy!  Can't wait to share how I use this new stuff!


*****
I hope you all have a safe and happy Easter this weekend!


***For 12% off any purchase at Stop and Scrap, use the code FEATHERS*** 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...