Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Accountability Wednesday: Adding in the Tech

Last Friday, the UPS man brought a little box with a present for Mark and I.





This nifty little gadget is the  Fitbit Wireless Activity/Sleep Tracker.  It tracks our sleep efficiency, activity level, steps take and flights climbed, and most importantly for me, calories burned.  Having a science background, I'm all over having more data and charts and graphs to help me on my weight loss journey.  But its becoming a great motivator for both of us.  We're committed to incorporating more meatless meals and we've been active all but one day since we clipped them on Friday night, and that sure can't hurt.

Weight: 140.8 lbs (-3.6)
Activity: 27689 steps taken, 11 flights climbed, 11.34 miles traveled

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...