Friday, April 20, 2012

Some Echo Park Play

Echo Park's new line Note to Self is some kind of awesome.  I had a great time playing with this fun, retro line making a page about Ozzy the Cat and his new "friend" that visits our back porch.

 Frenemies








I realized I needed a pop of navy blue at the top of the page, but didn't want anything very wide.  Then I noticed the overprint on the borders on the sticker sheet.  The blue zig zag sticker over ran with the subtle brown stripe of the scallop, and made a perfect little banner to boot!


I used my nonstick small scissors to snip the little parts on the ends that connected it to the rest of the sticker sheet background, and voila!  A new, perfect little border sticker!


Supplies: American Crafts Cardstock, Thickers (Hatbox), Zing embossing powder ; Echo Park Note to Self (Element Stickers, Grid Dots, Arrows, Borders), Dots and Stripes Alpha Stickers, This and That Charming Brads; For the Record (Noteworthy);  My Minds Eye Miss Caroline Dolled Up 6x6 pad; the Girls' Paperie market trims (kitch); Maya Road buttons; Studio Calico Mr. Huey (Calico Cream); Tim Holtz Distress Ink  (Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Fired Brick); Distress Stickles

Save 10% with code LEOTARD - Spring Training starts Monday! Bite-sized exercises for rad scrapbookers

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...