Monday, June 11, 2012

Another Photo Collage Example

In my series on scrapbooking large events, I talked about how I like to use photo collages to get several pictures on one layout.  This layout is another example of how I do that.  Here, I fit 6 photos on a one page layout.  That's a lot of photos for one page, but it still feels simple and uncluttered. Not to mention how it saves space!

St. Stephen's Basilica






Sketch: Lisa Day 28 Days of Sketches

Supplies:  Crate Paper Portrait (Traditions, borders, Emma's Shop Phrases, Restoration Phrases); Pink Paislee Starlight (Bright); My Minds Eye Lost and Found (Madison Avenue Cherish Pintuck paper), Stella and Rose (Stella So Sweet Plait paper), Lost and Found 2 (Rosy Ordinary label stickers), Miss Caroline (Dolled Up Day stickers), ancient  Bohemia rub on; Lily Bee Catching Fall (Flannel Sheets); Bo Bunny Et Cetera brads, layered chipboard); Sassafras letter stickers (Wood Grain); Prima flocked run ons (Reflections); Little Yellow Bicycle Epoxy Chipboard buttons (Clothesline); K and Co Grand Adhesions (Engraved Garden); Tim Holtz Distress Ink; Martha Stewart punch, labels; Basic Grey trim stickers (Heritage), Wholy Cow rubons; DMC floss

1 comment:

E Hammann said...

Gorgeous layout. I love photo collages!! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...