Friday, June 22, 2012

Using the Negative challenge: Cutest Kitty


Another National Scrapbook Day challenge today. I got a lot accomplished for my scrapbooks that week in May!  This one was a challenge on 2 Peas to use the negative space.  I made up this silly song that I sing to Ozzy sometimes, so that's what I scrapped.  You can see by the messy journaling why I don't like to use my handwriting!

Cutest Kitty







Supplies:  My Minds Eye Miss Caroline, Lush, Stella and Rose papers, Miss Caroline brads; Lily Bee 6x6 pads ( Memorandum, Double Dutch, Handmade); Cosmo Cricket stickers; Kerri Bradford shape (Honeycomb Scatter Large); Authentique elements;  Cuttlebug embossing folder; Quickutz Mind Your P's and Q's alphabet dies

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...