Friday, June 1, 2012

Flourishes: I'm Bringing 'Em Back

Remember the flourish trend from a few years back?  If you do then you're probably like me, and you have tons of flourish stamps, flourish die cuts, and, in my case, flourish Silhouette shapes.  I still like the look of flourishes, but I don't seem to use them much anymore.  But when I got to this layout, I thought that flourishes that echoed those in the diecut paper, would be the perfect space-filling yet subtle embellishment this page needed.

The Citadel






Supplies: American Crafts cardstock; My Minds Eye So Sophie (Little Lady Lovely Ledger paper), stamp
Basic Grey Junebug (Crazy Quilt), alpha (Perephery); Lily Bee 6x6 pad; Jenni Bowlin ink; Cosmo Cricket Ever After

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...