Monday, June 25, 2012

Paper Piecing is not My Friend

I don't do much paper piecing, and after completing this page and the accompanying 4 divided page protectors, I know why.  It's A LOT of work, from cutting each little piece to getting them all put together.  But I can also see why people do it: it's just adorable.  I mean, look at that gnome!  He is just too cute!


Bavarian Countryside







Sketch:  Sketch Support

Supplies: American Crafts Botanique (Elanor), Thickers; Cosmo Cricket Earth Love (6x6 pad, Repeat, Elements), Girl Friday, Togetherness (Making Plans), Tiny Type, Social Club stickers; Bella Blvd. Man of the House (Distinguished); Lily Bee 6x6 pads (Handmade, Harvest Market, Double Dutch); My Minds Eye 6x6 pad (Dilly Dally); Basic Grey 6x6 pad (Life of the Party); 7 Gypsies 97% complete stickers; Silhouette shapes (Gnome, Mushrooms, Log)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...