Monday, July 23, 2012

Dance of the Bored

Now, I'm no dancer, but like most girls, I took my share of dance classes in my day.  And I still appreciate the art form.  So I jumped at the chance to go to see the Hungarian National Ballet while we were in Budapest, especially since Mark would be going to the ballet for the very first time.  I should have rethought my plans when I saw they would be performing "A Midsummer's Night's Dream," which isn't very much a traditional ballet like "Swan Lake."  Needless to say, I will be hard pressed to get Mark to another performance any time soon.

Just Beautiful




Supplies: 7 gypsies Olana; Scenic Route Paper; American Crafts cardstock; Art-C Silver glitter mist; Studio Calico Mr. Huey Calico Cream; Daisy D's Beautiful rubon; Elle's Studio Collected cutouts, red banners, little tags (Handmade); K & Co Juliene Vintage label diecuts; Recollections Transparency Embellishments; Jolee's boutique stickers

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...