Monday, June 4, 2012

Misting with a Mask: Outside Adventure

Back in May I participated in Ella Publishing's Spring Training Event.  It was tons of fun and I learned a lot.  Thanks Ella!

One of the challenges was to use a mask on a layout, but not a traditional mask, like those from Tim Holtz.  I chose a die-cut patterned paper to mask a zigzag border around my page.  It's subtle, but you can see it if you look closely.  I also used a Lisa Day sketch from the Big Picture Classes National Scrapbook Day event.

Outside Adventure






Sketch: Lisa Day - Big Picture Classes National Scrapbook Day challenge

Supplies: My Minds Eye Follow Your Heart (Be Happy Favorite Things, Be Happy Honey Pink, Be Happy brads, Be Happy chipboard, Be Amazing chipboard, Be Happy buttons), On the Bright Side (Blue Wood), Lush (Blue Diamonds), Miss Caroline (Dilly Dally Celebrate brads); Lily Bee 6x6 pad (Double Dutch); Glimmer Mist (Silver); Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type; Crafter's Workshop Template (Triangle Mosaic); DMC floss

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...