Monday, April 16, 2012

Husbands: Do They Ever Really Grow Up?

******************************
Congratulations to the winner of the Ella Publishing Spring Training Event!  Julie (Mowhouse), please contact me to claim your prize!
******************************

I love my husband, I really really do.  But most days I think I'm married to a 12 year old in a 42 year old body.  Of course, he informed me that all men are perpetually 12 years old.  He has his Star Wars "collectibles" and his Legos, and he loves playing with 4 wheelers and trucks and tractors on his parents' farm!  Maybe I should've done this layout about me being married to Peter Pan!

Country Boy at Heart







The star embellishment started out looking like this:


But the "3" brad didn't really fit with the feel of the layout.  I simply picked another brad from the card that was similar in color and size and swapped them out.  Just another way to stretch your supplies to make them work for you!


Supplies:  My Minds Eye Miss Caroline Dilly Dally (6x6 paper padAdventures Fair,  Best VinesCelebrate brads), Dolled Up (Cute Quaint, Cute brads), On the Bright Side (Grey Wood), Stella and Rose Gerty Girly Doily Stamps, Follow Your Heart Be Amazing Chipboard, Lost and Found Union Square Moments buttons; DCWV Cardstock; Heidi Swapp Color Magic Banner Delights; Martha Stewart Home Office Brown Kraft Labels, Textured Labels, punch; American Crafts Thickers; Cosmo Cricket tiny type; Tim Holtz Tissue Tape; Staz On ink; Jenni Bowlin ink; Glimmer Mist Chalkboard Mist

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...