Monday, April 9, 2012

A One-Off Layout

I'm giving away a seat in Ella publishing's Spring Training 2012!  To learn how you can win, visit this post.
***********

I use a lot of inspiration in my scrapbooking: sketches, challenges, classes I'm taking -- and I love it.  It helps free my creativity when I don't have to start from scratch, and helps me work more efficiently.  But every once in a while I'm inspired by something else.  On this layout, it was the red paper (My Minds Eye Lost and Found Union Square "Beautiful Day" Journey).  I knew I wanted to use it and exactly what photos I wanted to use it with, and from there, the layout just came together.

Our Big Trip







Supplies: My Minds Eye Lost and Found Union Square ("Beautiful Day" Journey), Transfer Titles "Our Big Trip"; Pink Paislee House of 3 Daily Junque (Map); Echo Park For the Record (Newsprint, Noteworthy); Teresa Collins World Traveler;  Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 (Ginger); Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday ("This One", "Everyday Life", "Are We There Yet"); 7Gypsies 97%Complete stickers (Travel Voyage), Calendar tickets; Crate Paper Chipboard (Restoration), Phrase stickersDie Cuts; Making Memories Eclectic Metal Signs (Travel);  Bo Bunny Brads; The Paper Studio Spare Parts Epoxy Brads Friends; K and Co Smash stickies; Elle's Studio Red Pennants; Jenni Bowlin Ink; Staz On Ink (Jet Black); Tim Holtz Distress InkTiny Attacher, Tissue Tape (Tidings)

***For 12% off any purchase at Stop and Scrap, use the code FEATHERS*** 








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...