Monday, April 2, 2012

Rhymes with Orange

I never really realized I had a color nemesis until I started this layout.  You see, I'd been watching a Glitter Girl episode about picking papers and not picking the most dominant colors, so I wanted to avoid green and blue for this page.  When I printed the journaling card with the orange arrow, I knew that color would work well with the photos.  But I think this is my first and only orange layout. It's a color that doesn't always work, but I think in this case it really works!  The Crate Paper paper let me pull in the greens and blues as accents, which helped it all be cohesive.

Englischer Garden









Supplies: Cosmo Cricket Ever After (orange swirl and white with orange blossoms); Lily Bee Catching Fall (Flannel Sheets); Crate Paper Portrait (Bouquet), Chipboard stickers, Phrases stickers (Toy Box, Restoration), Rub Ons (Restoration), Border StickersFun Day Journaling Card by Marcy Penner; K and Co Smash Pad, die cuts (Julianne Vintage); Adorn It Sticker Paper (Velvet Tan Dots); Jillibean Soup Kraft mini alpha; My Minds Eye Diecut Lost and Found Two Rosy "Ordinary" Title; Heidi Swapp Flocked Rub Ons; Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology dimensions corrugated elements; Recollections Adhesive Rhinestone flourish; Making Memories Metal Sayings (family); Bo Bunny Layered Chipboard; Studio AE for Technique Tuesday ("Are we there yet"); Jenni Bowlin Ink (Seed Packet, Weather Vane); Tim Holtz Distress Ink; Martha Stewart punches (Starburst, Quilted by the Each)

***For 12% off any purchase at Stop and Scrap, use the code FEATHERS***  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...