Friday, April 27, 2012

More Practice with Sketches

It's pretty obvious if you've followed my blog for any amount of time that I love sketches.  I'm just finishing up a class with Lisa Day over at Big Picture Classes called 28 Days of Sketches.  It's been fun, although I'm really just starting to put some of those sketches to work.


The Good Stuff







Sketch: Lisa Day 28 Days of Sketches

Supplies: American Crafts cardstock, Thickers;  Sassafrass Indie Girls (Pocahontas and me); Authentique letter stickers; K & Co Smash tape; The Girls Paperie diecuts (On Holiday); Cosmo Cricket stickers, lovely bits butterflies and doilies die cuts (Social Club); October Afternoon word stickers; Crate Paper border stickers; Echo Park stickers; My Minds Eye Lush brads; Elle's Studio vintage label; Martha Stewart twine; Ditto Glimmer Mist; Tim Holtz mini paper clips

Save 10% with code LEOTARD - Spring Training starts Monday! Bite-sized exercises for rad scrapbookers

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...