Thursday, February 2, 2012

Breaking Those New Year's Resolutions!

CHA (or for those of you not in the know - Craft and Hobby Association's Craft Industry show) has wrapped up, and I have to say, I was only kind of impressed.  Lines from some of my perennial favorites, like Crate Paper, Cosmo Cricket and October Afternoon just didn't grab my attention this time around.  But enough lines did to make me break my New Year's resolution of a scrappy spending freeze through June.  Eh, maybe I'll revise that to a freeze between July and December.  Maybe.

The thing I love about Stop and Scrap is that not only to they have pre-orders for all of the major CHA cuteness, but they will combine orders.  So say that, um, a friend of mine -- yeah, that's it, a friend-- placed an order for some new Lily Bee paper on Monday, but then on Wednesday she decided to add just a couple of more sheets.  Stop and Scrap will combine those two orders into one, so you don't have to worry about a second shipping fee!  And not only are their prices already discounted, you can sign up for their email newsletter for a new code every day on new releases, usually 10-12% additional off.  But for my blog readers, you can use the code FEATHERS and receive an additional 15%   12% off every single order you place! {Apologies for the error}

In just a few weeks I'll be receiving a pretty hefty box.  I'm getting a few things from Echo Park's This and That Charming 


Couldn't resist the papers with the fans or the cameras!

and some things from Note to Self



Oh that Viewmaster paper!

And of course some new Dots and Stripes.  They go with everything.



From Pink Paislee, a little Spring Jubilee

Spring Jubilee - 12x12 Paper Pack 00607
some things from Prairie Hill

Prairie Hill - 12x12 Paper Pack 00593

and a little something from London Market

London Market - 12x12 Paper Pack 00635


And from Lily Bee -- a little Handmade



Buttercup 



and Double Dutch



And finally, My Minds Eye.  Oh, the My Minds Eye.  So beautiful, I wanted it all.  But I just got a few things from On the Bright Side


Miss Caroline (my favorite line by far)




And finally Follow Your Heart 



So I probably went a little overboard, but I just couldn't help myself.  So, what do you have your eye on?  Do tell!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...