Monday, February 6, 2012

Singing Praises of the Sihouette

I purchased my Silhouette SD a couple of years ago.  This machine rocks!  I'd used it a good bit, for projects like this and this title, but to be honest, until I moved into my new scrap space, I didn't use it to its fullest potential.  Now that its permanently on the table and connected to the laptop, I'm making much better use of it. I just bought the new ratchet blade, and it cuts like butter.  Just to show you what its capable of, take a look at this layout:

Oberammergau



I cut each of those little cookoo clocks at the bottom with the Silhouette.



They are no taller than 2 inches.



Just look at that detail!



The hard part was gluing it all together!


Sketch: Scrapbook Generations

Supplies:  American Crafts Cardstock; Basic Grey sticker letters; Cosmo Cricket Earth Love patterned paper and 6x6 pad.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...