Monday, February 27, 2012

A Lily Bee Layout

One of the steps I want to take in my development as a scrapbooker is to take part in more challenges, and perhaps work my way up to applying for a design team.  I put together this layout for a challenge for a challenge at the Lily Bee blog.

One Sweet Tour

































Supplies: Lily Bee Memorandum (Cubicle, Grapefruit), Harvest Market (pumpkin seeds)  , Rub on (Domestic Bliss); Basic Grey Eerie; My Minds Eye Lost & Found Two 6x6 pad (Breeze, Sunshine), Diecut Rosy "Remember"; Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint (Tarnished Bronze), Ink (Vintage Photo), Distress Stickles (Antique Linen); Cosmo Cricket sticker (Social Club);MAMBI tape; Martha Stewart punch 

***For 12% off any purchase at Stop and Scrap, use the code FEATHERS***

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...