Monday, May 21, 2012

Using My Scraps

For my travel albums, I want to create some continuity across so many layouts, so I pull papers and embellishments that I can use throughout the album.  This leaves me with lots of scraps, but I like to use as many as I can, both for the continuity and because I need to use some things up!  The sketch I used for this layout was great for using up some of those scraps.


Marienplatz







Supplies: The Girls' Paperie On Holiday (Vintage map, diecuts); American Crafts cardstock; Scraps: Basic Grey, Core'dinations Graphic 45, Teresa Collins, Hambly, Crate Paper; My  Minds Eye Tres Jolie Oui Oui Brothers card; 7 gypsies 97% complete stickers; Chatterbox ABC sticker; Studio AE for Technique Tuesday (Today You, The Journey that Matters); Staz On ink (Jet Black); Prima jewels, flocked rubons (Reflections); Melody Ross for GCD Homegrown Chic Vintage Labels; Martha Stewart Cherish Labels; Etcetera by Provocraft stickers; Making Memories flowers (Noteworthy); Echo Park Element stickers; Recollections bling flourish

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...