Friday, May 18, 2012

Old Town Square

We knew we would love Prague as soon as we set foot in the Old Town Square.  The word "charming" doesn't even begin to describe this town.  And there was street food!  Roasted ham and potatoes and sausage.  If you are looking for off the beaten track Europe, I can't recommend Prague highly enough.

I dug really deep into my stash for this layout.  I know I had those My Minds Eye papers when I was scrapbooking our first Europe trip in 2007!  Yep, if its been in the stash for 5 years, then its probably time to put it on a page!  I also used some of my new love: washi tape!  Oh yes, I've bought into this trend hook, line and sinker.  This particular tape is some that is sold at Target with the office supplies.


Old Town Square









Supplies:  American Crafts cardstock; Pink Paislee House of 3 Parisian Anthology (Beautiful Butterfly); My Minds Eye Tres Jolie (Mi Cherie Beauty Floral/ Creme), Bon Jour (Memories Floral Stripe/Turquoise); K and Co Smash Pad,  alpha stickers (Marcella by K), diecut (Juilianne Vintage); Creative Imaginations stickers (Marah Johnson Cowgirl ABC) ; 7 gypsies 97% complete stickers (Travel Voyage); Recollections glitter shapes; Tim Holtz Distress Stain, Distress InkStickles; Target washi tape

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...