Friday, May 11, 2012

They don't always have to be complicated

A lot of my layouts are time consuming, with lots of layers and embellishment clusters.  Even if I start from a sketch, a layout can easily take me an hour and a half to complete.  If I start without a sketch, it can take much, much longer! But not all of my layouts are that labor-intensive.  On this one, I used a couple of 8x10 photo collages and some very colorful paper, so I didn't want too much else to compete with all of that,  but it still comes together in a nice, cohesive layout.



National Aquarium



Supplies:  American Crafts Cardstock; Pink Paislee Hometown Summer (Summer Fun); Basic Grey Indie Bloom (Abandon, El Camino, Senora); Cosmo Cricket stickers, Ready Set Chip (Salt Air); EK Success punches

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...