Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Accountability Wednesday: Frustration Defined


frus·tra·tion

noun \(ˌ)frəs-ˈtrā-shən\: : 
1  the act of frustrating
2
a : the state or an instance of being frustratedb : a deep chronic sense or state of insecurity and dissatisfaction arising from unresolved problems or unfulfilled needs
3
: something that frustrates

Unofficial definition:  My attempts at weight loss.

This week I decided I wanted to up the number of steps I get in one day (see, I told you the Fitbit has been motivating), so I started walking during my lunch hour.  This more than doubled the amount of time I work out in a week.  Even though it was Mothers' Day weekend, I was very careful about what I ate, and according to my  Fitbit I had a more than 4000 calorie deficit by yesterday evening.  So I should've lost weight, right?  You would be wrong.  I weighed the exact same thing I did last week.  I'm still not giving up, but it is SO frustrating when you try your hardest, do everything right, and then the numbers don't do what they are supposed to do.


Weight: 141.6 (+/-0)
Activity: 26983 steps, 1 floor climbed, 11.08 miles 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...