Monday, May 28, 2012

It's Astronomical

Happy Memorial Day, readers!  I hope you are having a great long weekend.  I love how right now it seems that many of the scrapbooking lines, regardless of company, have similar color schemes.  It makes it really easy to mix and match lines.  For this layout I used some old (Echo Park For the Record and Life is Good) with newer (My Minds Eye Stella and Rose), and they just came together nicely.

I realize this layout doesn't have any journaling.  I put all of my notes on an insert in a divided protector that goes next to the page.  There were lots more photos than this that I wanted to include.

Astronomical Clock





Supplies: Crate Paper Portrait (Something Blue); Martha Stewart punch; Echo Park For the Record (Apron Strings, Newsprint, Element stickers), Life is Good (The Neighborhood); October Afternoon 5 and Dime (Wax Bottles); My Minds Eye Stella and Rose Gertie Friends Forever Layered Chipboard, Gertie Delightful decorative brads, Miss Caroline Dilly Dally title; Tim Holtz Distress Inkmini paper clips; Studio AE for Technique Tuesday (The Observant Traveler); Elle's Studio Handmade Layers card; 7 gypsies 97% complete; K & Co Handmade adhesive gems; Studio Calico stickers (State Fair); Basic Grey Label stickers ; Sassafrass alpha (Krafty); Pink Paislee foam letters (Cushy lemon)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...