Friday, May 25, 2012

A Scraplifted Layout

A few weeks ago Shimelle hosted an online crop on her blog.  I wasn't able to participate at the time, but a few of the challenges spoke to me.  One of which was to scrapbook a specific layout here.  I liked it and thought it would be great for these photos from last summer.

Since I've recently jumped on the Washi Tape bandwagon (with both feet AND my wallet!)  I'm trying to use it a bit more.  Here I covered some chipboard letters with the tape, and I love the way it looks.  

Hot Suff










Supplies:  The Girls' Paperie On Holiday (Pennants, Travel Ticking, Display letters chipboard alphabet, Elsie Mixed Brads); Echo Park Dots and Stripes Metropolitan (Navy Small Dot); Washi Tape from Freckled Fawn; Recollections fabric flowers; American Crafts bits (PeachyKeen, Love); Elle's Studio Red Pennants, Collected Cutouts, polka dot journaling card; Marcy Penner journailing cards; My Minds Eye Miss Caroline Dilly Dally diecut; Tim Holtz stamp, adornments; Versa Magic (Night Sky); Glitz Stickles; October Afternoon stickers (Farm Fresh); Pink Paislee canvas borders (Old School); K & Co Handmade adhesive gems; Martha Stewart Eyelet seals; Sassafrass Cherry Sweet Treat stickers

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...