Friday, January 27, 2012

Finally getting to the vacation photos

As you may recall, I have a massive amount of vacation photos from our trip last fall.  Midst the craziness of moving I was able to come up with a plan of attack and get all of the photos I'll be scrapping printed.  I'll show you in a later post how I'm dealing with the album overall, with around 1000 photos to scrap, but here's the page I started with.  I'm not scrapping the photos in any particular order, but they will go in the book divided by city.

Beautiful Prague











Sketch: Scrapbook Generation

Supplies: American Crafts Cardstock; Scenic Route patterned paper and sticker; Foofala patterned paper; Basic Grey patterned paper, Bling It On; Tattered Angels Chalkboard mist; Martha Stewart punch, Cherish labels; Colorbox Cat's Eye Ink; Making Memories letter stickers, Baubles; My Minds Eye die cut, chipboard sticker; October Afternoon letter stickers; Fancy Pants rub on; Rebecca Sower Designs stickers; Prima baubles; Heidi Grace cardstock stickers; Bazzill Basics bling

***For 12% off any purchase at Stop and Scrap, use the code FEATHERS.***

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...