Thursday, January 26, 2012

Accountability Wednesday...on Thursday

Sorry I'm a bit late on Accountability Wednesday, folks.  You see, where some of my posts are pre-written and scheduled to appear here on my little blog at 8 am sharp, I actually write and post Accountability Wednesday posts after I weigh in on Wednesday mornings.  So sometimes, like yesterday, things get in the way of me posting precisely on Wednesday.  Yesterday I had a work meeting all day, and I just didn't get it done.  Sorry about that.  But I did have good news on the scale yesterday morning.  I know that moving more is helping with that, and I also know that my Mardi Gras party tomorrow night will set me back some next week.  But I know there will be setbacks.  It's easier though to know what the setback was that caused a bad weigh in vs. those mysterious gains when you've done everything right that week.  Those are the most frustrating!  But anywho, here we go:

Weight: 140.6 (-1.2 lbs) -- Woo hoo!
Exercise: Walk 25 min. x2, Stationary Bike 20 min., 30 Day Shred 25 min.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...