Monday, January 23, 2012

Digging Into the Stash



I'm really trying hard to keep my New Years resolution to use my stash and not shop until June.  It's hard with all of the adorable sneak peeks from spring CHA.  My Minds Eye - you are keeelllling me!  I may have placed one small pre-order.  Sigh.

Back in October my sister and I did a 5 mile Making Strides for Breast Cancer walk.  I was so proud of myself for making it all 5 miles.  Mark helped me get off my lazy butt and train the entire month.  My back didn't hurt at all after!

2 for the Cure







Supplies:  really old papers from American Crafts, Making Memories, Heidi Swapp, and Hambly.  Sticker letters from Echo Park and Pink Paislee.  My Minds Eye journaling card cut from a Halloween line.  Prima
flower.

***For 12% off any purchase at Stop and Scrap, use the code FEATHERS.***

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...