Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Accountability Wednesday: Moving More, Eating Well

Now that the dust has settled from all of my work trips and moving and such, I'm recommitted to losing weight and keeping it off.  I've found a few great sources of motivation: the Jillian Michaels podcast, upcoming trips to Disney and Miami, and the wonderful community at Cathy Zielske's new BPC class, Move More Eat Well 2012.  I'm re-incorporating fitness into my regular routine, and I did some form of activity 4 days in the last week.  I know it will be slow going, and (with Mardi Gras right around the corner) there will be setbacks, but I'm committed this time.



Weight: 140 (-2.2 lbs)
Activity: Pilates (30 min.), Walk (20 min.), Stationary Bike (20 min.), Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (20 painful minutes)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...