Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Weekly Accountability: Hives Edition

Yes, I have hives right now, and they (and the Benedryl needed to contain them) are keeping me from working out and really eating according to my plan.  How did I get hives, you ask?  Well, we went to a wedding out of town this weekend.  It seems I am allergic to something in some hotel rooms -- I think it has something to do with the sheets or the detergent they wash them in.  Sometimes I don't break out, but sometimes I do, and I did this time.  Anybody else have this happen to them?

Weight right now: 138.8
Exercise this week: Bar Method (1)-- completed entire workout!, yoga (1)
Eating Obstacles: Ate out for the weekend trip, but not too bad.  Bought and ate way too many Trader Joe's salted dark chocolate almonds.
Upcoming Obstacles: Party Friday night.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...