Monday, June 6, 2011

Just like the Old Spice guy

This is one of my favorite commercials EVAH!

And just like the Old Spice Guy, in these pictures, I’m on a horse! 

Back at Old Time Farm Day 2010, someone brought their ponies for the kids to ride.  Being a big kid, I made my darling husband ask the guy if it was OK for me to ride.  See, I’ve been asking  Mark for years now to take me riding (and for a pony with a patch over one eye and blue and silver plumes that I would name Mony Mony) and he has yet to do it.  So for asking he got a free pass for another year.

I’m on a Horse!

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.  I had a piece of this silver rubon laying around, I guess for too long, because it wouldn’t rub off.  So I just used it like a transparency!

 

Supplies

Patterned Paper(Flea Market, Fringe, Ruffles, Slipcover), chipboard stickers, Rubon, cardstock sticker: Crate Paper Restoration
Cardstock stickers: Crate Paper Toybox and Portrait
Rub ons: My Minds Eye, Pink Paislee
Chipboard letters: American Crafts
Sticker letters: K & Company
Buttons: Basic Grey
Twine: Martha Stewart
Flower: Prima Faience Cecilia
Stamp: Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday

Sketch: October Afternoon blog May 5, 2011

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...