Thursday, June 16, 2011

And now for something completely different

I should not be left home unsupervised.  Even when I don't feel well, I get antsy, and I shop to make myself feel better.  Monday when I was home with the HIVES (ugh - and I'm still here, by the way, but they're getting better) I took a little trip to the Goodwill, and came home with this prize:



I couldn't pass it up!  I've been inspired lately by the blogosphere to re-learn to sew and maybe make some of my own clothes.  At the very least, curtains and other home dec.  And the price was right.
Yup, 20 buckeroos.  And I guess its about a year younger than I am.


I went next door to Hancock Fabrics and bought a new needle and some awesome fabrics.  I intend on turning this


(darn iphone - those a pinks, not purples)

into this


I might need to visit here to pray for some help and patience
*******
On another note, many thanks to the gals over at Practical Scrappers for featuring not one but two of my layouts this week:


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...