Monday, June 20, 2011

Me and Guy on Paper

***Sewing machine update: it was $20…the tension would not work.  Back to the Goodwill with it.  But I’m in the market for a new one.  Any recommendations?***

Remember I told you I met Guy Fieri?  I couldn’t wait to get that memory on paper!  Had fun with some glittery paper, Jenni Bowlin, and some spray.

Me & Guy

Sketch: Your Scrapbook Stash blog May 27, 2011

Supplies

Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye, Jenni Bowlin (Sunny Day, Target Practice), Cosmo Cricket
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
Button: My Minds Eye
Stickers: Jenni Bowlin
Tim Holtz Grungeboard, Charm, Crackle Paint, Distress Ink
Rub On: Maya Road
Die cut: Elle’s Studio
Stickers: Sassafras
Paper Flower: Girls Paperie
Cardstock border: Crate Paper
Chipboard Label: Melody Ross for GSD
Pearls: Kaisercraft
American Crafts thickers

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...