Monday, October 4, 2010

Wanna See Where the Magic Happens?

Not THAT magic, silly!  I’m showing you my scrap space!  

Mark is extremely supportive of my hobbies, and helped make this happen.  The main area is in a spare bedroom (please ignore the random Star Wars figures – those don’t belong to me!).  Small things like brads are in the tackle box, chipboard and transparencies in the shoe boxes, and my diecuts are in the binder.

Most of my patterned paper, felt, and foam are stored below in Iris boxes.

I like keeping newer lines with their embellishments together, so they are in 2 gallon Ziploc bags in this crate, with my Tim Holtz Grungeboard behind them.  My scraps are in the accordion folder (sorry for the blurry photo).

My inks, paints, bottles of buttons and flowers, stickles, embossing powders, flock, and cutting dies are in the drawers.  Cardstock is in the crate, and mists are on the shelf on the right. Check out the red shag carpet.  Nice, huh?


Here’s where Mark really made me happy.  We bought these modular pegboards at Home Depot, and its home to all of my stickers, rub ons, and other hanging embellishments.  This is the BEST thing in the world!


I do my actual scrapping in the den, so I can watch TV and be with the hubby.  My sister gave me this awesome little desk.  It holds all of my punches, glitter, and tools.  I keep my beloved Silhouette machine in the box next to it.  Maybe someday I’ll be able to have a space to leave it out all the time.

Its been really good for my process to have things stored where I can see them.  I’m able to remember that I have them, and use my stash!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...