Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween is on its way

Although I'm not decorating the house for Halloween this year due to the current state of chaos that comprises my house from renovations, I couldn't resist taking a stab at my take on an altered printers tray.  People have posted lots of beautiful ones, like on this post.  The example that really got my heart racing was this one created by the incredibly talented Kerri Bradford:



So I ordered a 7gypsies tray in black, dug out my Halloween paper scraps, and downloaded a bunch of cute Halloween designs for the Silhouette.  Because I used scraps, I can't really tell you exactly what products I used, but I know there was alot of Basic Grey Eerie papers and rubons, some My Minds Eye and Making Memories papers, and lots of Martha Stewart glitter and Tim Holtz Rock Candy stickles and crackle paints.

Here's the big reveal!




I thought it might be next Halloween before I got this thing finished!









If you want to know what a specific item is, just ask and I'll try my best to remember!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...