Friday, October 1, 2010

How Many Trends Can I Fit on a Page?

I made this layout for the Use Your Scraps class at Big Picture Scrapbooking.  I had a great time trying out new techniques on the butterflies.  One I embossed with white powder, then inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink.  I covered some in Tim Holtz Rock Candy Distress Paint.  I flocked one. I even used Ranger Perfect Pearls on one.


I love you bunches and bunches

Products used:
American Crafts – rubons, cardstock, chipboard letters, Remarks journaling stickers; Wacoal – cardstock; Core’dinations – cardstock; Jenni Bowlin – stickers; Tim Holtz – Rock Candy Distress Paint, Distress Ink; Basic Grey – patterned paper; MME – patterned paper; Studio G – flock; Judikins – sticky stuff powder; Commotions – Clear Tops embossing powders; Ranger – Perfect Pearls

Tools used:
American Crafts – Slick Writer; Martha Stewart border punch; EK Success border punch; Fiskars border punch; Silhouette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...