Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween: Disney-style

We're back from a fabulous trip to Walt Disney World.  I've never been to WDW at Christmas, but I hear its unparalleled.  But I'm sure Halloween runs a close second at the World.









Mark and I love to dress up and play at the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.  In 2009 we were Alice and the Mad Hatter, and that was all kinds of fun.



But it was also all kinds of hot!  This year we wore our Alabama (me) and Auburn (Mark) jerseys and went as football players/fans/hey-its-football-season-and-I-want-to-wear-my-jersey.  MUCH cooler!

 

The party is a lot of fun, even for us grown-up kids. And of course there was candy.


We also participated in the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival.  Also a really fun party for us big kids.












We're lucky to live within driving distance of WDW.   This year we had annual passes and went several times, and we found new things to do every time.  We probably won't be back for a couple of years, but next time we go will definitely be during the fall season!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...