Monday, March 19, 2012

I Love a Good Challenge

Normally when I scrap a layout, I like to make my own kit of sorts, picking out products from different manufacturers that look good together.  But I also like a good challenge, and the folks over at the Lily Bee blog gave me a good one!  Using their sketch and products, here's what I came up with.  Even thought there are several collections on the layout, I love that they all coordinate seamlessly.

Municipal House





Patterned Paper: Lily Bee Memorandum (PaydayGrapefruit), Head Over Heels (Courting), This and That (Teacup), Catching Fall (Flannel Sheets), Happily Lost (Sun Soaked); MAMBI paper tape; Prima Flowers Iced Got Flowers?; Scenic Route black date label; Jenni Bowlin Chipboard Buttons; Tim Holtz Distrss Ink Stickles; Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...