Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Accountability Wednesday: Happy Spring!

Yesterday was the first day of spring, or so I am told, since its been over 80 degrees for the last week here in the deep South.  This week I may not have had appointments with Jillian Michaels as often as I would have liked, but Mark and I did something I've wanted to do for years: plant a vegetable garden!  The yard at the old house just needed to be bulldozed and started over, so there wasn't a sunny spot to plant a garden there, but our new yard is perfect for it.  We spent 9 straight hours last Saturday mowing and edging and sawing and digging, and in a few weeks we should have some bell peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, and lettuce, and some herbs too!  That doesn't explain why I gained another pound this week though :(

Weight: 141.2 (+1)
Exercise: 30 Day Shred x2 (40 minutes); Gardening (9 hours)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...