Monday, March 26, 2012

A Bit of a Shopping Spree

I'm supposed to be in Disney World.  RIGHT NOW.  We were supposed to leave last Friday, but the trip got cancelled on Tuesday.  I'm really disappointed, so to cheer myself up I did a little scrappy shopping.  And I should get my Stop and Scrap order very soon.  Now if only I used up stuff at the same rate I bought it!

I love labels from Elle's Studio.  The are so cute and affordable! And I even got a free journaling pen.


From Michaels:  Fun embellies and a Tim Holtz Distress pad in Pumice Stone.




I love the way these Authentique letters match this Sassafrass paper.  RIP Sassafrass.


My first foray into Smash products.  I thought these stickies and notecards would work really well in my travel albums.


More stamps!  Love these little My Minds Eye stamps from the Funday collection.


And for the really really excited new stuff.  My Minds Eye:






Don't forget to use the code FEATHERS to receive 12% off your purchase at Stop and Scrap.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...