Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dots, Stripes, and a New Challenge for Me

Well, we've had a bit of bad news this past week regarding my husband's employment in the future.  SO, I'm embarking on a new challenge for me: A spending freeze/Use It Up!  I'm actually pretty excited that I'm sort of forced into not buying paper and embellishments for a while, and using up that giant pile that gives me a guilt trip every time I look at it!  Anybody want to play along?

On a more pleasant note, one of our challenges from Shimelle's Pretty Paper Party was to combine polka dots and stripes onto a layout.  I have oodles of dots AND stripes, so this was a pretty fun one to do.  I used up some favorite scraps, which made me happy.  Here's my take, using a sketch from class:

Sleepy









Image

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...