Monday, November 7, 2011

Grunging it up

Our latest challenge at the Pretty Paper Party is to grunge things up a little.  It may not look like it in my layout, but I've inked and sprayed, and the sticky paper is all frayed along the edges.  I love scrapping all of these old pictures!

Easter 1991














Supplies:

American Crafts Dear Lizzy (and other) patterned paper and flowers, Doodlebug buttons, Studio Calico Mr. Huey, Art-C silver spray, American Crafts number stickers, glitter letters from Target Dollar Spot.


2 comments:

E Hammann said...

Beautiful layout!! I love how you used this particular paper line to do the distressed prompt. It's totally not what I would expect to see with this line, but girl, you ROCKED it!!!!!! Love!! 

mrsjthompson said...

Thank you! It was fun doing all the distressing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...