Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Whatever Happened to Accountability Wednesday?


Travelling for work got my whole routine out of whack. I totally forgot about my Accountability Wednesday posts.  Not that there's much to post.  I joined SparkPeople and I'm really liking being about to see calories in and calories out, but it doesn't seem to be helping much.  I just keep gaining and losing the same 2 lbs., but at least I know now that I'm not taking in 7000 calories a week that it would take to gain 2 lbs.  I guess I need to restrict my calorie intake more than SparkPeople suggests.  Right now I'm eating between 1400 and 1550 calories/day, and burning about 600 a week.  My doctor suggested cutting back to 1000 calories/day, and burning 1200 per week at least.  I don't really have time for 30 minutes of cardio 6 times a week like she suggested, but I can bump up my cardio some.

Any thoughts on the calorie intake?  Any experts out there that want to give me some advice?  I think 1000/day is kind of low, I was thinking somewhere around 1200, but I'm willing to do it if it means finally getting the scale to budge.  Sigh, I didn't have this problem the first time on Weight Watchers.

Weight today: 140.4 lbs. (+2 lb)
Obstacles: Really bad week all around, but I didn't seek out comfort food, except for the one froyo.

Upcoming obstacles: Anniversary dinner on Saturday

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...