Monday, August 29, 2011

Celebrating a Little Late

So I finally got around to scrapping my little sister’s wedding.  It only took me 3 years!


Mr. & Mrs.








I made this muslin flower myself.  I used this Tim Holtz die to cut some scrap muslin, tacked the flower layers together with a couple of stitches, then sprayed it with Chalkboard glimmer mist and my own handmade mist.  I was inspired by Pink Paislee’s new mistables line.




American Crafts cardstock
Cosmo Cricket patterned paper – Everafter
Crate Paper Restoration – Doilies
My Minds Eye Lost & Found paper - Madison Ave Sisters, Union Square Perfect
October Afternoon Farm Fresh label sticker
My Minds Eye Stella and Rose – brads , label stickers
Making Memories metal charm
Ranger Perfect pearls – pearl , bronze
Joann’s stick pins
Tattered Angels Chalkboard glimmer mist - banana pudding

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...