Monday, August 22, 2011

The Beer Lovers

My husband has become a beer snob.  And worse, all of his friends are too.  I;m subjected to intense beer discussions.  I prefer red wine, or a good gin and Bombay Sapphire, though I am not opposed to something with an umbrella and fruit.  They belong to a beer club, for God’s sake!
Mark doesn’t brew his own, but a couple of friends do. So we ventured down the road to the Pensacola Beer Festival to support the local home-brew club.  I even had a couple.
All About the Beer




Sketch: 2 page sketch #12 from Sketch Support.
Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye, Sticker letters: Cosmo Cricket, letters: Tim Holtz Grungeboard, Sticker and cardstock sticker: My Minds Eye, Label Sticker: Studio Calico, Sticker: Jolee’s Boutique, Journaling Card: Elle’s Studio
Stamp: Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...