Monday, October 3, 2011

Have you missed me?



You might not have realized it, but I haven't been here for a couple of weeks.  Sneaky me, I scheduled some posts while I was gone so you wouldn't miss me so much.  Where was I?  On vacation!  Specifically, Europe!  Even more specifically, Prague, Budapest, and Munich!  I can't wait to share with you here (and to scrapbook the trip!), but right now I'm super busy editing the nearly 800 pictures from the last 2 weeks.  That's celled down from the 1200 I brought home with me!  Add to that 2 more trips for work in the next month, and my schedule is getting pretty full.  So posts might be a little sparse over the next little bit, but don't worry, you have some great things to look forward to.  Like this:



Just a little something for you to look forward to. ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...