Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Accountability Wednesday: Feeling discouraged again

I’m feeling pretty down today.  I’m up 2 lbs. again, even though I thought I did pretty well over our weekend out of town.  My clothes don’t fit.  I’ve had a net loss of 0 over the last month.  Oh, and I have hives again.  Ugh.

I guess I need to add more cardio to my workout routine. Maybe I should drop the yoga.  I know I need to work out more, but I’ll be travelling quite a bit for work soon, so exercise and eating right will be tough. 

Losing weight on WW the first time around seemed so easy.  It took a while to get to goal, but at least there was progress.  I’m not seeing any progress at all this time.  It’s extremely frustrating, leaving me feeling defeated, depressed and helpless.  I just don’t know how to make this work.

Weight right now: 140.8

Exercise this week: yoga (1), Barre Method DVD (1)

Eating Obstacles: Staying on Plan during out of town weekend.

Upcoming Obstacles: None that I know of.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...