Monday, May 30, 2011

Channeling Stacy Julian

I guess I picked something up from Stacy Julian on Episode 67 of the Paperclipping Roundtable.  I went home and picked up some photos of Mark and his niece and nephews and scrapped them.  The trick is, these photos from two different places, at least 6 or 7 years apart, but they show the relationship, tell the story of Mark being an uncle.  But I don’t scrap this way!!!  Stacy, you are rubbing off on me!

I also finally broke into my stash of Crate PaperRestoration”.  This may be my most favorite line ever.  The layout illustrates that you can get masculine layouts from frilly, girly paper with careful choices.  I feel like it still needs something, though.  Distress stickles, maybe?

Being Uncle Mark

 

Patterned Paper, chipboard shapes, and stickers: Crate Paper; Buttons: Basic Grey; Twine: Martha Stewart; Chipboard letters: American Crafts, Heidi Swapp; Letter Stickers: Making Memories

Sketch: Your Scrapbook Stash May 7th sketch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...