Monday, December 6, 2010

New Layouts, Old Photos

Like most scrapbookers, I have a backlog of pictures to scrap.  Taking classes at Big Picture has helped get my butt in gear and scrap some of these older photos.  That's a good thing, because I got all of my childhood albums from my mom, and I want to scan and scrap them.  (Let this be a lesson to you -- take your photos out of those old magnetic albums, if you can, and burn those horrible magnetic pages!!  Photos grow to them over time!)

This one is from 2006:



To the Top!


Nic Howard taught us how to do these neat faux pleats in the Color?  Or is it Colour? class.


Products Used:
DCWV - cardstock; Core'dinations - cardstock; unknown swiss dot paper; Jillibean Soup - patterned paper; Adorn It/Carolee's Creations - patterned paper; Creative Imaginations - transparency, sticker; Ranger - stickles; Queen and Company - flowers

Tools Used:
Tim Holtz tiny attacher; Martha Stewart punch; Silhouette - title and flourish; American Crafts slick writer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...