Monday, September 27, 2010

Use the Force to Use Your Stash

Ever wonder how to use those themed papers and embellies?  Its a tough one for me too.  So I gathered the Force, with a little inspiration from May Flaum and the Use Your Stash class, I put some of these themed things to use.  Please forgive my cookie decorating skills.  They need a little work.  But they sure did taste good!

The Force is Strong with This Cookie

Products used:

Creative Imaginations - rubons and patterned paper; American Crafts - sticker letters, chipboard stickers, cardstock, patterned paper;  Technique Tuesday - chipboard; Making Memories - expoxy buttons; Bazzill - cardstock; My Creative Chaos - journaling card; button and chipboard from my stash; Rubber Stampede and Colobox inks.

Tools used:
Silhouette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...