Friday, September 24, 2010

I've Been Blogged!

If you've made it down to the bottom of the page, you'll know that I have a small etsy store, A Wonderful World, that features my photography.



I don't really promote it, and rarely add anything new.  A few prints have sold just the same, which is like waking up Christmas morning and finding out Santa Claus had come during the night.


So I was totally surprised this afternoon when an email popped up from alamodestuff, (who has a very cute store, by the way)



letting me know she had featured my work along with other Alabama artists today on the ScoutieGirl blog. 



Look, that's my tractor on the bottom right.  Well, my father-in-law's tractor.  But my photo!

I'm honored to be featured, and in the company of so many other talented arts and crafters.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...