Monday, September 5, 2011

A Disney Milestone

In case you haven’t noticed, I’m a Disney World fiend.  During one of our last trips, I realized I’ve celebrated quite the Mouse-aversary – I’ve been going for nearly my entire 35 years!  I know I’ve been lucky all my life, because even as a kid none of my friends went to WDW, even though its within driving distance.
WDW is a magical place, even for adults, and I’m looking forward to 35 more years of visits.

35 Years with the Mouse
 




Sketch - A Million Little Things
Cosmo Cricket Patterned Paper - Earth Love – Elements , stickers, 6x6 paper pad, Relive, Reuse, Remember)
October Afternoon 5 & Dime Mini letters
Basic Grey Patterned Paper – (Pheobe – Lombard Street), buttons
Tim Holtz Grungeboard alpha , distress ink
American Crafts Thickers
Doodlebug buttons
Martha Stewart twine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...