Thursday, September 22, 2011

Digging through the stash

Aw, come on, admit it.  If you are a scrapbooker, more than likely you have a stash, with paper and embellishements that go WAYYY back.  You are not alone.  With this layout (yes, another one featuring the Cat), I dug into my stash and used some old old papers.  Just because they are a few years old, doesn't mean they aren't still beautiful!  I challenge you to dig into your stash and use some of that old stuff.  It feels really good!

Cute Kitten
I love the light feel of this layout.  Because I used a lot of older papers and scraps, I don't have all the names of the patterned papers.  Sorry about that.










Layout inspired by Piradee

American Crafts Elements Glitter Buttons (Brights), Mixtape (Stream), Details (Fash Max), Doily
My Minds Eye Transfer Titles (Family: "Kitten")
Prima Shalimar Amia
Melody Ross for GCD Homespun Chic Vintage Labels
Crate Paper Emma's Shop Phrases
Basic Grey Junebug glazed brads
Making Memories Diecut Lattice (Poolside Paperie)
Elle's Studio Hand Sewn Layers Blank Pennants
Scenic Route Labels
Bella Blvd Socialite (RSVP)
Sei Ally's Wonderland (Dizzy Daisy)
Tinkering Ink Beloved (Affection)
Hambly Grandma's Wallpaper (Silver)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...